Security is not a niche product anymore. We’ve made it usable to all.
Businesses of every industry are finding the hassles of email encryption disruptive, resulting in escalating demand for secure but easy to use messaging and file sharing. As an Email2 partner, you can provide your customers a unique and flexible alternative to cumbersome email encryption with the Secure Messaging Platform. Designed for the cloud and channel distribution, it complements the products you already sell, making it the preferred choice for MSPs and security vendors.
Why Partner with Email2?
- Email2 offers an enterprise-grade Cloud solution for securing and tracking email, file sharing control, and data leak protection. It enables internal and external users to send, track and receive securely on any device (BYOD), anytime, anywhere.
- Email2 addresses the security market with a Cloud solution that competes against legacy enterprise encryption software vendors, and has proven wins against traditional vendors. Key differentiation includes seamless integration with existing email infrastructure, simple Cloud deployment without hardware installation, no keys to manage and superior message tracking and control capabilities, which are backed by granted patents that offers protection to its partners.
- Email2 is designed for the SMB market and is sold exclusively through VAR/OEM managed service providers that are seeking Cloud service revenues and compelling alternatives to traditional encryption products designed for the large enterprise.
- The Secure Messaging platform is white-labeled to each OEM vendor (Powered by), is API provisioning and billing ready for integration into your own dashboard, and scalable to billions of users. It is available as an OEM-branded package with dashboard providers such as Parallels and Extend ASP. The average OEM enablement takes less than 2 weeks (hosting, training, and integration).
- The Secure Messaging Platform can be hosted by one of our tier-1 providers in the U.S., Canada or EMEA as a fully branded OEM solution, or hosted on premise in your data center.
- Your customers get Email2’s patented secure messaging functionality and reliability and you get branded high margin and complimentary services that generate recurring revenue. The private label model is a fast, reliable and profitable way to enter the cloud.
Our Technology, your Brand, your Customer
- Don’t just resell the same product as your competitor, differentiate and expand your product portfolio with the Secure Messaging Platform. More than 90% of our partners chose us to replace another security product.
- Email2 partners generate more revenue because they have a better product to offer that is easy to use, deploy and sell. API integration into provisioning, billing and partner systems virtually eliminates provisioning and post-sales support (October 2012: 1/12,000 support incident per number of transactions ratio).
- Inbound leads – we do not sell direct. We don’t compete with our partners. We send direct sales opportunities to our partners. Your customers and partners trust your brand and products. We understand your business model and our goal is to provide high margin SaaS solutions that generate recurring revenue.
OEM Partner Program Quick Facts
- Easy to use: Requires virtually no training; sending secure messages and file attachments is simple and requires no additional steps or keys to manage and does not change the workflow end users are already comfortable with.
- Easy to deploy: As a cloud-based SaaS, it integrates seamlessly with any email platform, requiring no enterprise level installation. Compliance policies can be managed globally on any device.
- Easy to sell: Exceeds functionality and ease of use from the large players making it easy for prospects to understand the value, generating shorter sales cycles and channel growth.
- Unique features: backed by granted patents that offer protection to partners.
- Higher margins: create product bundles and price points that fit your business strategy and generate higher-margin recurring revenue compared to competing products.
- Easy provisioning & billing: can be deployed and managed via a web-based admin portal including API’s that seamlessly integrate into your billing, provisioning and partner portals such as Parallels to ensure quick deployment and accurate billing.
- Integrity: We don’t compete with our partners, your success is ours and that is our philosophy. Leverage our technology while keeping your brand.
Over 40 U.S. states now have data breach laws. The Federal Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) requires that policies and procedures must be established and implemented to protect the use and disclosure of individuals’ health information. The SEC’s Regulation S-P mandates safeguarding clients’ personal information and requiring publicly-traded companies to only transmit confidential electronic data using secure channels. The cost incurred by data breaches is at an all time high; the punitive financial consequences, potential public collateral damage and negative impact on corporate reputation now far outweigh the cost of deploying security technologies.
Competing email encryption solutions require the use of technology that is extremely complicated to deploy and use. Since email encryption only addresses a small component of the overall problem, many organizations have also been forced to create Intranets or deploy FTP servers forcing users to learn and adopt new and cumbersome business workflows. The process of using email encryption such as PKI or TLS and multiple systems to accomplish messaging security, compliance and productivity has created a very significant global market opportunity for Email2.
Security can no longer be ignored; it is now a “must have” with severe consequences for non-compliance. However, no matter how good the security technologies are, they are only good when they are actually used. Over 75% of Email2 clients replaced traditional email encryption technologies since the complexity of securing content delivery with these technologies would get in the way of user productivity. Email2’s ‘frictionless’ security and compelling productivity enhancements has shown unprecedented user adoption rates and users that do not want to go back to “basic email” which has hardly evolved over the past three decades.
Email2′s mandate is to build key partnerships by combining your current security offering with our powerful Secure Messaging Platform. Email2′s flexibility in meeting client requirements and seamless API integration with existing infrastructure makes our platform a perfect value added service to small regional resellers, industry focused service providers, Hosted Exchange resellers, well established national technology integrators, as well as security vendors offering a complementary security or productivity suite. Our partner program welcomes your expertise to better service our clients.
Contact us for more information at 1.888.362.4520 ext.769