Why Use Secure API Delivery
- Automates secure archiving of all secure messages and file attachments sent and received to any third party email archiving compliance tools.
- Provides tools for administrators that include archiving segmentation per email domains and User Groups.
- Effectively indexes and preserves all secure messages in the archive in a decrypted format, regardless of the security level applied to secure messages. Ideal for heavily regulated industries and e-discovery.
- Works with all leading email archiving tools such as Barracuda Message Archiver, and all other leading document management tools such as MS Share Point and OpenText.
How it WorksSecure Email Archiving automatically archives every secure message in a decrypted format, within the organization’s existing compliant email archiving solutions. A direct and real time API connection ensures that every secure message is archived, regardless of MS Exchange and journaling configurations. Secure messages can remain encrypted in the mail server (e.g. MS Exchange), but stored decrypted in the email archive store. Administrator tools include the ability to archive all secure messages, or segment per email domains or User Groups. Files attachments are automatically archived with every secure message, with the ability to specify the maximum file size (e.g. 20MB). A complete activity log is available real time of all secure messages and file attachments archived, with the ability to retry entries that failed due to down time from the organization’s third party archiving tool. An option to use SLL / TLS is available and recommended if the organization uses a third party SaaS / Cloud email archiving solution.
- Secure messages are transferred via SLL / TLS to the third party Email Archiving tool.
- Secure messages are stored decrypted to comply with e-discovery compliance.
- Deployed within minutes using any third party tool.
- The API delivers form data in various formats including XML, EDI, HTML, TXT, DOC, CSV, as well as business intelligence systems.
- Securely delivers secure messages and file attachments directly to any third party tool, document management or SMTP gateway, without the need to rely on MS Exchange Journaling functionality.