Cloud-based SaaS Benefits & CostThe Secure Messaging Platform is offered as a service (SaaS/Cloud On-demand). It is compatible with any email address or email server such as MS Exchange® and Google Mail®, and offers a zero download approach for all sending and receiving Users. New receiving Users are automatically invited to join the customer-branded Secure Messaging Platform as a ‘Guest User’. A 20-second automatic self-provisioning through the branded web & mobile enabled Secure Message Center provides users with instant access to secure messages. Optional free self-configurable plug-ins for MS Outlook®, Windows® and Apple® Desktop Agents and native mobile apps such as the iPhone®, iPad®, Android® and Blackberry Playbook® increases accessibility for all ssers with minimal training. Organizations can increase customer satisfaction by clearly indicating that they are protecting their customers’ information from falling into the wrong hands and providing them with a simple-to-use encrypted messaging solution that does not require them to change the way they work. The Secure Messaging Platform was designed so that it will not conflict with other email applications, including PKI-based encryption applications. If enabled, Users are able to send basic email messages because the Secure Messaging Platform does not affect any part of existing basic email functionality. Alternatively, a special set-up through the Data Leak Prevention feature can force messages containing specific keywords or lexicons to be sent securely. It integrates at the email program level (e.g. MS Outlook®) and does not interfere with existing applications, back-up systems of firewalls; in fact, it only requires port 80 and standard SSL port 443 to function.
Significant Cost Savings & ProductivityPays for itself on day 1. On day 2, you’re saving money. Staff can send, receive, and track secure emails and attachments anywhere, anytime and have instant access to a straightforward alternative to other inefficient and expensive methods of communicating confidential information. The following benefits focus on cost savings, but the same benefits also significantly reduce the organization’s environmental footprint and increase efficiencies.
- Email tracking capabilities and guaranteed message delivery reduces Accounts Receivable payment cycles by at least 10 days with instant delivery and by proving when a message was received and read. Eliminates statements such as “I never received it”. Decreases costs associated with collection communication and sending notices, and increases cash flow.
- Significantly reduces costs associated with printing and reprinting of documents, for example when collaborating on confidential draft documents, or printing information such as surveys, forms, or documents for paper delivery outside the organization. This includes a reduction in labour costs associated with manual processes, paper, printer, ink, and IT printer support costs.
- Significantly reduces costs associated with regular use of mail or couriers to communicate confidential information. This includes a reduction in labour costs, envelopes, paper, stamps, and expensive courier costs. Email Encryption Plus’ tracking features also eliminates the need for follow up to confirm that the information was received.
- Sending an email decreases the need for confidential phone conversations which can only be held during business hours. Reduces costs relating to phone infrastructure and maintenance, long distance calls, voicemail retrieval, and the inefficiencies and additional labour costs attached to the all-too-common communication method known as ‘phone tag’.
- Increases efficiencies and cost savings by establishing logs of communication between staff and external recipients and eliminates the cost and errors of manual data entry by staff to document and record situations and conversations.
- Reduces the costs associated with staff office overhead required for conducting business during normal business hours. Now email can be deployed to securely communicate with customers or answer confidential customer queries anytime, anywhere – including remotely in a home office after business hours. Staff no longer have to be ‘bum in seat’ in the office to greet in-person visitors during normal business hours – such as with public sector organizations.
- Shortens business cycles by leveraging and increasing productivity from staff who work additional hours outside of business hours or weekends by providing them with the ability to securely communicate on the fly using their email programs or mobile devices. Now staff don’t have to wait for business hours to conduct an in-person meeting or use the phone to communicate confidential information and can securely send and receive (and track) highly sensitive email and attachments anytime, anywhere. Provides the same productivity benefits for staff who may be working from home unexpectedly, and prevents interruption of communication flow and conducting business.
- Virtually eliminates expensive encryption project and deployment costs. When compared to all other encrypted products available, Email Encryption Plus offers instant deployment by both staff and external recipients, without learning new software or requiring IT support. No long deployment projects or IT costs and resources are required.
- Eliminates product training for staff and virtually eliminates product support and maintenance fees. Staff and external recipients are up and running instantly with a user-friendly and intuitive experience. Secure email and tracking is easy to use – and it works!
- Sustains clear email encryption return on investment when staff and clients don’t revolt against the solution as happens more often than not with other products. With Email Encryption Plus, the deployment is supported by both staff and external recipients, which means they will actually adopt this encryption solution.
Mitigate Risk of Breach of PrivacyHelps address compliance with HIPPA, SOX.
- Mitigates the risk of breach of privacy of client confidential information.
- Addresses compliance with privacy and technical standards legislation such as HIPPA, SOX.
- Tracking and guaranteed-delivery of messages addresses non-repudiation.
Secure Emails with your ClientsCommunication that works the way they do Many of your clients today are using some kind of electronic medium as their primary communication tool that can be accessed anytime anywhere, to communicate anytime anywhere. Many are predominantly email users who also have day jobs and cannot easily engage in private conversations during business hours. Customers are frustrated that so many industries today continue to restrict the use of their primary communication tool for communicating sensitive information. The Secure Messaging Platform works the way your clients do and provides a secure communication alternative.
- Increases customer support and services by providing a secure alternative to phone calls and in-person appointments to deal with confidential topics – that both require that a customer must be available during an organization’s restricted business hours.
- Eliminates telephone tag and allows for 24/7 asynchronous private conversations with clients and external recipients (does not require that all parties involved in the communication be present and available at the same time).
- Provides disabled or ill customers who may be unable to use the phone or attend in person meetings, with a secure communication alternative.
- Increases client confidence by adopting a straightforward email encryption solution that ensures their private information will only be seen by intended recipients.
- Increases customer responsiveness by reducing delays and queues.
- Provides an opportunity to promote the use of email encryption as a differentiator and security and service value proposition to existing and prospective clients.