The Secure Email App is a powerful and flexible enterprise email encryption solution for mobile users of the Secure Messaging Platform. Secure Email provides email encryption, real time tracking, large file transfers, compliance services and all other features available with the Secure Messaging Platform. As a cloud-based solution, Secure Email is designed to eliminate the problems and limitations of traditional email encryption: Unlike other solutions, Secure Email for Android requires no enterprise level installation, administrators can globally manage compliance policies on any device, and mobile data is secured in the cloud against loss.
Create, read and reply to secure messages on any Android mobile or tablet device through the use of native Mobile Apps, or any other mobile or tablet device through the use of the mobile-enabled thin client Webmail Portal. Private data is not stored on the handheld device meaning that confidential information is protected in the cloud, even if a mobile device is lost or compromised. Secure Email is designed to liberate you from the problems and limitations of traditional email encryption solutions.
The Secure Email mobile application is free for all licensed users and is available on the Google Play Market Place.
- Support for all Android mobile and tablet devices.
- Provides easy and secure access to your secure messages and file attachments without the need to store confidential and sensitive data on the mobile device.
- Compose new secure messages on the go and access real time message tracking / read receipts via our patented Delivery Slip.
- Optimized to minimize device battery and bandwidth consumption.
- Ideal for organizations that embrace BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) and deployable through Mobile Device Management (MdM) systems.
- Access can quickly be enabled or disabled from the Secure Message Center (Webmail).
- Disabling mobile access after a handheld device has been lost or stolen adds additional protection by preventing access to the user’s secure account through the mobile or tablet device.
- Compatible with all Android mobile and tablets.
- Requires version 2.2 or later.