The patented ‘Delivery Slip’ is a window to the secure message where the user can access information about the sender and recipients, and what actions have been performed on the secure message, including message decrypted and read, forwarded, replied to or recalled.
For both sender and recipients, the Delivery Slip tracking feature displays a list of message participants, and whether or not each participant has (for messages and file attachments):
- Reviewed the Delivery Slip but not read the secure message.
- Decrypted and read the secure message.
- Downloaded any file attachments (either opened or store locally on their network).
- Replied to the secure message and to whom.
- Forwarded the secure message, and to whom.
- Printed or deleted the secure message though the Secure Webmail portal.
Every action is recorded every time they occur with a date stamp and IP address. This information can be shared with other participants, kept private to the sender, or disabled on a per message basis or entirely across the organization.
- Unique & patented to the Secure Messaging platform.
- Contains pertinent information regarding the secure message details, file attachments and corporate global policies applied to the current secure message.
- Review real time tracking (if enabled) and if the tracking is shared and can be viewed by every participants.
- Find out who the secure message is from & who it was sent to.
- Review the filename, size and type of any attachments before they are downloaded locally.
- Every action is recorded every time they occur with a date stamp and IP address.
- Provides the organization with the ability to protect their corporate transactions conducted via email by creating auditable and retrievable corporate records.
- Secure Messaging platform subscription.