What you GetSecure Email Communication
- Enables professionals to securely send and receive encrypted email and documents outside the organization by leveraging their existing use and familiarity with the number one method for business communication today – email.
- Provides a branded end-to-end encrypted email communication channel that uses the same security technology as internet banking
- Professionals can now say in an email what they would say in person or by phone.
- Email is guaranteed-delivered and prevents statements such as “I never received it”.
- Tracks and proves when an email and attachment is received, read, replied to, forwarded, deleted or printed.
Brilliantly SimpleDon’t give up basic email. Transform it yes. Change it no. Email2 understands that email users prefer to stay with their familiar email applications and simply don’t want to learn something new – even if the result is securing confidential information. Now professional services staff and their clients don’t have to swap out familiarity and simplicity for security. In fact, Email2 insists that you continue to use your existing email addresses and programs – just the way they are.
- Email Encryption Plus works the way staff and clients work today so professionals don’t have to give up or change their basic email
- Works with any email program and is as easy to use for staff and external recipients as remaining with their familiar email applications and mobile devices – including MS Outlook and Exchange, Blackberry, iPhone
- Wraps around any existing email so there’s no new software to learn and deploys in minutes meaning encryption will actually be supported and adopted by staff and external recipients
- Allows for scalable and flexible deployment that can be adopted by a single department or throughout the entire organization.
Increase Cost Savings, Productivity, and Green InitiativesPays for itself on day 1. On day 2, you’re saving money. With Email Encryption Plus, staff can send, receive, and track secure emails and attachments anywhere, anytime and have instant access to a straightforward alternative to other inefficient and expensive methods of communicating confidential information. The following benefits focus on cost savings, but the same benefits also significantly reduce the organization’s environmental footprint and increase efficiencies.
- Email tracking capabilities and guaranteed message delivery reduces Accounts Receivable payment cycles by at least 3 days by proving when a message was received and read. Eliminates statements such as “I never received it”. Decreases costs associated with collection communication and sending notices, and increases cash flow.
- Significantly reduces costs associated with printing and reprinting of documents, for example when collaborating on confidential draft documents, or printing information such as surveys, forms, or documents for paper delivery outside the organization. This includes a reduction in labour costs associated with manual processes, paper, printer, ink, and IT printer support costs.
- Significantly reduces costs associated with regular use of mail or couriers to communicate confidential information. This includes a reduction in labour costs, envelopes, paper, stamps, and expensive courier costs. Email Encryption Plus’ tracking features also eliminates the need for follow up to confirm that the information was received.
- Sending an email decreases the need for confidential phone conversations which can only be held during business hours. Reduces costs relating to phone infrastructure and maintenance, long distance calls, voicemail retrieval, and the inefficiencies and additional labour costs attached to the all-too-common communication method known as ‘phone tag’.
- Increases efficiencies and cost savings by establishing logs of communication between staff and external recipients and eliminates the cost and errors of manual data entry by staff to document and record situations and conversations.
- Reduces the costs associated with staff office overhead required for conducting business during normal business hours. Now email can be deployed to securely communicate with customers or answer confidential customer queries anytime, anywhere – including remotely in a home office after business hours. Staff no longer have to be ‘bum in seat’ in the office to greet in-person visitors during normal business hours – such as with public sector organizations.
- Shortens business cycles by leveraging and increasing productivity from staff who work additional hours outside of business hours or weekends by providing them with the ability to securely communicate on the fly using their email programs or mobile devices. Now staff don’t have to wait for business hours to conduct an in-person meeting or use the phone to communicate confidential information and can securely send and receive (and track) highly sensitive email and attachments anytime, anywhere. Provides the same productivity benefits for staff who may be working from home unexpectedly, and prevents interruption of communication flow and conducting business.
- Virtually eliminates expensive encryption project and deployment costs. When compared to all other encrypted products available, Email Encryption Plus offers instant deployment by both staff and external recipients, without learning new software or requiring IT support. No long deployment projects or IT costs and resources are required
- Eliminates product training for staff and virtually eliminates product support and maintenance fees. Staff and external recipients are up and running instantly with a user-friendly and intuitive experience. Email2′s Support Team hardly ever hears from Users. Secure email and tracking is easy to use – and it works!
- Sustains clear email encryption return on investment when staff and clients don’t revolt against the solution as happens more often than not with other products. With Email Encryption Plus, the deployment is supported by both staff and external recipients, which means they will actually adopt this encryption solution.
Mitigate Risk of Breach of PrivacyHelps address compliance with HIPPA, SOX
- Mitigates the risk of breach of privacy of client confidential information.
- Addresses compliance with privacy and technical standards legislation such as HIPPA, SOX.
- Tracking and guaranteed-delivery of messages addresses non-repudiation.
Anytime, Anywhere AccessFrom desktop. To webmail. To mobile. Email2’s key differentiator is the seamless integration with an organization’s existing email programs and mobile phones such as MS Outlook® and MS Exchange®, Blackberry®, iPhone®, as well as external or Guest User’s individual personal email programs such as Gmail® or Yahoo®.
- MS Outlook Toolbar allows users to send and receive secure email and attachments seamlessly alongside basic email.
- The web-enabled Secure Message Center allows users to access and send and receive secure messages via any browser.
- The Secure Mobile App allows users with a mobile phone, tablet or other web enabled mobile devices to automatically be directed to a secure mobile browser version of the Secure Messaging Center resulting in no changes to the way a sending or receiving User uses their mobile device.
- Private data is not stored on mobile devices and ensures that confidential information is protected, even if a mobile device is lost.
Delight your ClientsGives your customers what they want – communication that works the way they do Many of your clients today are using some kind of electronic medium as their primary communication tool that can be accessed anytime anywhere, to communicate anytime anywhere. Many are predominantly email users who also have day jobs and cannot easily engage in private conversations during business hours. Customers are frustrated that so many industries today continue to restrict the use of their primary communication tool for communicating sensitive information. Email2 works the way your clients do and provides a secure communication alternative that helps you delight your customers.
- Increases customer support and services by providing a secure alternative to phone calls and in-person appointments to deal with confidential topics – that both require that a customer be available during an organization’s restricted business hours
- Eliminates telephone tag and allows for 24/7 asynchronous private conversations with clients and external recipients (does not require that all parties involved in the communication be present and available at the same time)
- Provides disabled or ill clients who may be unable to use the phone or attend in person meetings, with a secure communication alternative
- Increases client confidence by adopting a straightforward email encryption solution that ensures their private information will only be seen by intended recipients
- Increases customer responsiveness by reducing delays and queues
- Provides an opportunity to promote the use of Email2 products as a differentiator and security and service value proposition to existing and prospective clients.