Law firms and encrypted confidential client email
Law firms can benefit from Email2 solutions to address specific needs relating to securing, tracking and automating the delivery of confidential client information. Here are just a handful of ways Email2 is revolutionizing the way legal firms are sending and receiving confidential client information.
Is your law firm still using unsecured email for confidential client & strategy discussions?
- Law firms are becoming popular targets for cyber-attacks. Communicating with clients and other firms via e-mail exposes sensitive information to breaches of data and violation of client privilege.
- Email2′s Email Encryption Plus uses the same security technology as internet banking for secure exchanges of privileged and confidential email and attachments.
- Increase client confidence by implementing a straightforward encryption solution that ensures clients’ private information will only be seen by intended recipients. Promote this differentiator and value proposition to prospects and existing clients.
Using unsecured email, faxes or couriers to send & receive draft contracts or proposals? Need a confirmation slip?
- Email2′s Email Encryption Plus is guaranteed-delivered and essentially acts as a courier for electronic mail and attachments.
- Track and prove when a client or other external recipient receives, reads, replies to, forwards, saves, prints, or deletes an email.
- Couriers are only used once an original signature is required on final documents resulting in significant cost reductions for printing and re-printing, couriers, faxes and mail. Supports Green initiatives and decreases turn around for clients.
Does your law firm spend non-billable hours manually creating & mailing hundreds of client invoices?
- Realize guaranteed ROI with increased efficiencies and cost savings using Email2′s automated e-Statements that securely emails hundreds or thousands of invoices to clients overnight.
- Invoice details are automatically extracted from a legal firm’s existing third party database and sent directly to clients’ existing inboxes via encrypted email.
- Guaranteed delivered. And you can prove it. Prevents statements such as “Sorry, I never received it” or “It got stuck in spam” and shortens payment cycles.
Challenges getting staff & clients to adopt encrypted email? Too complicated to use?
- For both staff and clients, Email2′s Email Encryption Plus is deployed in minutes.
- Staff and clients continue to use any existing email and mobile devices they are familiar with, including MS Outlook and Exchange, Blackberry, I-Phone.
- Increase email encryption adoption with an unchanged email experience (really!) that staff and clients will actually use.
Need to address compliance or control what happens to an email after it’s sent?
- Email2′s Data Leak Prevention includes permission features that prevent a recipient from replying to, forwarding, saving or printing an email or attachments.
- Additional password protection for super-sensitive privileged emails or attachments with ‘For Your Eyes Only’ Feature ensures that even email delegates can’t access the information or attachment.
- Data Leak Prevention disallows certain corporate key words or content type from being sent by unsecured email. For example, if an email includes the word ‘privileged’ or ‘password’, or includes a format resembling a SSN, SIN, or credit card number, DLP will disallow the email from being sent unsecured.
- Addresses compliance with National and State Technical Security Safeguard Standards.
Was a client email erroneously sent to the wrong person?
Was the wrong file or older version contract sent to opposing counsel?
- Basic email recall functionality is hit and miss – usually miss. Faxes and couriers cannot be recalled, and once they’re sent there’s no turning back.
- Email2 allows legal firms to instantly recall email messages and attachments - even after the message has been read.
Using unsecured email or third party software to share large files outside the firm?
- Email2 allows legal firms to use secure email to send and receive any-size file attachments outside the organization.
Looking for an easier way to schedule meetings or consultations with existing or potential clients?Email2′s e-Forms allows existing or potential clients to input secure data and attachments directly on your website. For example:
- Prior to an appointment, collect sensitive information and relevant file attachments from existing or prospective clients from a secure form placed on any web page.
- Input is sent directly to the relevant lawyer or assistant’s existing inbox.
- The lawyer or assistant can engage in a secure conversation with the client to schedule an appointment or obtain additional details.
- Data input is automatically entered into any third party application or existing database eliminating time-consuming interpretation of handwriting, data entry, and data entry errors. Reduces manual collection, filing, archiving and eventual destruction of physical forms.